Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wrong

I will issue this warning to all the nonces out there only once.
All of you have got to my blog by typing in ‘Young Grils/Girls Fucking’ or anything along those lines; I have reported you and your IP address to CEOP.
I especially hope they manage to get all of you from those good, g-d-fearing countries like Iran, Turkey, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
I have absolutely no problem with your government hanging or cutting bits off you AT ALL.
Fucking filth that you are.

I don’t know what it is about this that makes me feels so uncomfortable, but it does.
I’m up for any research that could lead to a cure for some of the more hideous diseases and conditions that blight us.
Somehow, this just strikes me as wrong.

Even more wrong is this.
36 veteran servicemen have been offered 3 million quid between them for the all the experiments carried out on them by the government at Porton Down.
They were given such nastiness as Sarin and told it was a cold remedy.
Then there is this slapper.
5 Million!
A woman who has had her lips swelled to the size of rubber dinghies by Christ knows what.
They were so bad they practically rendered her unemployable.
A woman who has had her husband arrested for hitting her and her sister.
Yeah, of course she fell out of bed.
Appalling woman. Appalling pay out.

3 comments:

Sassygril said...

I am so glad that you are going to report these people. I hate the fact that a lovely story about my grils has led to pieces of vilenesses accessing it. Filth so they are.

Sleepy said...

It's done mate!
Did it today.
It has been bothering me for a while so I phoned the police and asked for advice.
They put me onto CEOP and most helpful they were.
They have a form you fill in online and they take it from there.
They will probably have a better chance with the American Nonces but I hope there is something they can do to the others.

Schneewittchen said...

Wow, it would never have occurred to me that anyone would be interested in that data. Cool!