Monday, February 12, 2007

Just A Quickie

So David Cameron used drugs at Eton. Is anyone particularly troubled by this revelation?
I find two things more disturbing than that.
1. He went to Eton
2. The ‘punishment’ he got.
He was ‘gated’ for a week. Whoooo… Fucking harsh that.
Not allowed out and couldn’t receive visitors.
There was no mention of at what point the Police were called.
Although Eton may set him up for dealing with America.
I’m sure an early training in mutual masturbation and a bit of friendly buggery will give him a head start.

I’m not sure Lentenstuffe will agree, but I thought the Ireland v France match yesterday was the best game of Rugby I’ve seen so far.
There were faults and neither team were perfect but there were flashes of brilliance.
Some of the moves were just beautiful. It wasn’t all about the kicking.
Come on Ireland, sort out the defence and it would be sublime.

Had a mooch through some of the details on the site meter and discovered that someone in Birmingham, got to a page on my blog by typing, “Bare Arsed Nuns” into Google!
Excellent!
I am now thinking of bizarre things to search for, so that I can end up at someone’s blog, freaking them out!
Hence the title today.
Schnee, I know you have some odd ones too!

I’m off to Wiltshire for a few days so I will apologise for the lack of blogging in advance.

2 comments:

LentenStuffe said...

You're right! That O'Gara try was a thing of beauty but ...

Steve Walsh! That prick! Said he was gonna sock it to the Irish after the Wales debacle, and so he did.

Losing was hard, especially after victory seemed so certain, but that's the game (according to our president anyway), the combination of chance with expertise. Still, the gaul of the bloody French, eh!

I agree with you about Cameron: Who cares?

Went to see Blood Diamonds on Saturday. That puts the peccadillos of a David Cameron into perspective. Let him off ... to inhale or suck ... whichever!

Google spits back some weird results. I googled Mardyke after you mentioned it and discovered this whole Feedbite.com place. Yet another cache of the same again. Holy Schmoly!

Hey, O'Driscoll will be back for the English game. Don't know about Stringer -- the guy had a broken hand and didn't even know it!

Schneewittchen said...

The one that has amused me recently, because it has come up in two separate searches is,
'I keep thinking it's Tuesday : Hippos'.