Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Rage

I am fucking raging!
I haven’t been able to check my email for a few days and when I did I found a shitty email from my Stepmother asking me not to send,
“Indecent emails as the grandchildren use the computer”.
The email she was referring to was sent TWO fucking years ago and was called ‘Chav Nativity’.
Go on, type that in to a google search and tell me what is ‘Indecent’..
She wants to be asking the fucking Grandchildren what they are doing opening HER email and wondering why it’s taken her 2 years to be offended.
You can delete stuff you thick fucking bitch.
Fucking idiot.
Now people might understand why I want fuck all to do with my family.
I am going to change my name by deed poll.
I want nothing that has come from my Mother or my Father.
Cunty Twat Lips, is a favourite at the moment, but I am open to suggestions.
Especially as ATM was vain enough to give me her name as a ‘middle’ name. I want rid of that SO much.
Grrrr…. Sorry people… The rage I feel about this is something else, so much so I want to go out and find a fight.
Fucking family.
I want a blood transfusion.

8 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

I remember Chav Nativity and it was deffo doing the rounds the Chrimbo before last, maybe Ayatollah stepmum's e-mail uses tachyon particles. (Theoretically go backwards in time).
I believe the name 'Anastasia Beaverhousen' is going begging.

Sleepy said...

Oh Yes!! Anastasia! Brilliant!

Sassygril said...

As usual Schnee is a genius. There's your new name hon.

Mind you a woman at my graduation was called 'Binty Kunting'. My rather pissed family gave her a standing ovation...

Sassygril said...

Or Ashley. There's always Ashley. That would piss them off. Mind you, it would piss you and everyone else off too and you would be forever answering fuckwitted comments about relationship to less than adquate Chelsea defender.

Sleepy said...

Binty Kunting is fucking perfect!
Ha Ha Ha!
Might double barrell it with Beaverhousen!
Binty Kunting-Beaverhousen has a nice ring to it.
Ashley is SO out!

Sassygril said...

Sensational! I've not heard better and a double-barrelled name is definitely you!

Schneewittchen said...

Oh Stepmonster, I like that! I also like Binty Kunting. Teehee.
Oh and just to pay me back for suggesting that tachyon particles are being used in your Stepmonster's e-mail, I have received a snotty note from hotmail saying there is a time delay on delivering two of mine to you. Which I e-mailed you about but I assume that will also be time delayed :)

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Still no emails.