Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Womb With A View

I had a traumatic experience with The Daily Nazi today.
Why the fuck we have to know that the Duchess of Cornwall is ‘having it all taken away’, as my Nan would say, is beyond me.
That is part of my trauma but not the worst bit.
This is.
They printed reasons for and methods of hysterectomy, alongside a picture of her.
I do not need to read the word “Vagina” and then look at her.
Given my current state and vivid imagination…………
Well, you can guess the rest.
I don’t need that in my head.
No one needs that in their head!
*shudders*

The drains are still banjaxed and we traded log cutting for a shower with the lady along the lane.
It’s like camping without leaving the house.
They will be here tomorrow, fingers crossed.

5 comments:

LentenStuffe said...

From hysterectomy to "the drains are still banjaxed" ...

Jahesius!

(As Tom Waits would say!)

Sleepy said...

lentenstuffe.. A description of "The Menopausal Culchie Woman's Dictionary", I think you'll find.
Bestseller in some parts of Roscommon and most of Sligo!

Schneewittchen said...

I'm sorry my little hornette, because I know you read the Daily Nazi as a social service so the rest of us know what the enemy are 'thinking' without having to read it for ourselves, but I'm afraid, that when you do go into such territory, there is inevitably a price to be paid and most certainly you must expect to have your hormonal surges dampened.

Sassygril said...

I crossed my legs...

Sassygril said...

It's clearly all about the plumbing...