Saturday, February 24, 2007

Whacko, Homo And GP's

So, Michael Jackson is ’ready to convert to Islam‘.
I bet they are just fucking made up about that.
All the Imams and Ayatollahs waiting with open arms, just dying to accept their Brother.
HeHeHeHe.

I bet they thought it couldn’t get any worse after Cat Stevens.
‘Morning Is Broken’ is easily denied.
Now all headlines will be,
‘alleged Kiddie Fiddler and Muslim, Michael Jackson….’ or what ever name he chooses.
Does anyone else think he will go for the full Burka as a look?
He’s done the Hijab as a ‘white‘, heterosexual Christian.
Do we really believe the press are really going to restrain themselves from getting *(alleged) Paedophilia and Muslim in the same sentence?
Jermaine, who converted in 1989, thinks,
‘he can do a lot of good…’
Jermaine, Mate. That’s the last thing that will come from this.

There is an advert that has been on for a while.
Now, it is really getting to me and I have to “Mute” it when it’s on.
There are a bunch of “multicultural” kids, asking ‘intelligent’ questions that are supposed to encourage people into teaching.
Science teaching seems to be their focus at the moment.
I’m fine until we get ‘camper than a row of tents’ boy.
Sat with his silent twin.
“What is dark matter?” He whinges.
If it is possible to ‘Mince’ verbally, he does it.
I want to SHOUT out,
“Dark Matter is what the bloke who pulls out of your arse will have on his dick!! You screaming fucking Queen!”
But, I restrain myself.
Barely.

I am sure that there are GP’s out there in the blog-o-sphere.
So, I need to ask this question.
Is it possible to get a ‘cold in your kidney’s’?
This was a massive fear of my Grandmother’s and led to her buying vests huge enough that when tucked in to knickers, (And they HAD to be tucked in.) they hung out of the legs.
I think they would still fit! With the added bonus that my boobs would be in the correct position, now!
It would be also good to know if it is possible to get Haemorrhoids from sitting on a damp kerb, or any kind of concrete or bare brick.

Schnee. Get Heelers to ask Dr Barn. If he doesn’t know this……….

*Just covering myself! The man seems to be short of money.

8 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Of course you can get a cold in the kidneys, everyone Nan always told them that so it must be true, the Nans cannot be wrong.
And I'm virtually a doctor, I read medical websites everyday and watch House whenever it deigns to be on and my diagnostic skills are now approaching awesome.

Interesting Canadian trivia no. 642 : They call a vest a 'wife-beater' and a waistcoat a vest.

Schneewittchen said...

PS, While I also think that Islam is welcome to MJ, on t'other hand, does it need any more nutters? Maybe not.

Crisp-e said...

Dark matter!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol x10(23) and I teach Science me!

Sleepy said...

Schnee... Nan's diagnosis is fine... I want true medical doctor-dom!

Crisp-e... Stop yourself!!!! hehehe!

Sassygril said...

So what line are our Muslim friends taking towards Michael's affiliation to their faith? I think we should be told.

Sassygril said...

and I am very relieved that it wasn't just me who pissed themselves at the 'dark matter' patter...

Sassygril said...

No, I confess, I confess...much sniggering were had in domus sassy I can tell you.

There's a wee laddo in Waitrose I cannot look in the face just now.

Terrible.

Sleepy said...

I think I know the one you mean!!