Saturday, February 10, 2007

Yuk And Yum

Due to the complete and utter wankdom of one of the Housemates, I have been introduced to the darker side of ‘House-Keeping’.
Manually evacuating the Hoover bag.
No fucking attachment for that little treat!
Some of you may believe that plunging my hand through a small hole, into unknown depths might offer some thrill.
On occasion, it has.
I can assure you, this didn‘t.
The residue of a human being I can deal with.
Unidentified clumps of hair, combined with other assorted nastiness, weaken my knees and gag reflex.

My BIG, little brother, his girlfriend, Crisp-e and ‘Chelle and Sassy are coming for dinner tonight.
Crisp-e used to teach the girlfriend but fortunately she is trustworthy. The only real problem is that she is vegetarian.
So I have found a veggie recipe and I’m roasting a chicken for the omnivorous.
Crisp-e goes all Captain Caveman if there is no flesh. He will prowl between the two fridges, looking for cooked meats to eat directly from the packet.
He is also a stirrer.
You know the people I mean.
You invite them for dinner, they come in to the kitchen. You turn your back to check the oven, in a flash they are lifting lids and stirring stuff.
Does my fucking head in!
Invite me to dinner at your fucking house if you want to do that.

Off to cook. Maybe more later.

9 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Well, can you bug both Crisp-e and Sassy about the lack of blogging, oh and preferably before they are three sheets to the wind.
Want more entertainment, WAH!!!!

Sleepy said...

Will do!

Sassygril said...

I am now consumed with guilt (well...). I haven't blogged because a)for some reason I haven't had anything worthwhile to say and b) work is knackering. Clearly, I must do better...

Sassygril said...

Oh, and BTW, I am wiht Sleepy where it comes to stirrers - personally I love to have a look and a stir, but...I ask first (or try to...). Try and see it as a compliment, love. Usually people do that because the smells are so fab you just have to look, taste and get with the food.

Schneewittchen said...

I don't like ppl interfering with any job I'm in the middle of, it's annoying because you lose control, no, not quite control, but the Zen of the job.

Oh Sassy, I'm sure you have stuff to say, you could just post a line saying 'work really, really sucked today,' and we'd all cyber-hug you and you'd feel better hopefully, or you'd feel squashed and suffocated by our love. Either way.

Sleepy said...

Sassy left here leading with one leg! Right leg leading, always!

Thank G-d she only has to go about 8 houses!

Schnee... You and Kev should have been here with us!
We had a drink to Loz and his job and as always, when you are not here, YOU!
You, are our Elijah! A place is set for you and your health is always drunk!

Sassygril said...

WHAT??? I was actually pretty sober when I left! Don't get all this leading with one leg stuff at all! I know that this might be a depiction of my usualy attempts to get home, but in terms of faithful recording of events, I have to state that on this case, not pissed yer honour...

Sleepy said...

Tis true, you have left in a lot worse states!

Your Boys are doing well!

Schneewittchen said...

We are not worthy!

Sassy should get some kind of award for managing to leave Schloß Sleepy not pissed, can't remember when I last managed it.