Friday, February 23, 2007

Star Struck

Unsurprisingly, adverts are pissing me off.
The ‘new’ Tena Lady panty liners.
Thin as a rizla but can hold up to four gallons of water, or something.
One of the lines used is,
“….and no one need know, unless you tell them”.
That’s good then, because before Tena Lady I was wondering how to broach the subject. Jeez!
I’m sure there are loads of women out there who are dying to own up to pissing their knickers.

The thing is they don’t HAVE to tell anyone!
You can tell who they are.
They’ll be the women who cross their legs if they cough, sneeze, laugh or turn on a tap.
I also have the answer for the lady whose ‘contacts are killing her’. Wear your fucking glasses you vain bitch! Don’t waste your money on Acuvue Moist.
Don’t believe the Lyclear propaganda either. The resident pharmacist reckons they are immune to everything.
It’ll be nits and the cockroaches left after the Nuclear meltdown.

Just my opinion.
Why on earth would we want anything to do with the American military on our soil?
(The women of Greenham Common, just on a some sort of camp out, were they?)
Let alone some Star Wars shit they couldn’t get to work last time.
Fucking Hell! Just had a blast from the past!
Remember when we thought Ronald Reagan was a complete and utter trigger happy wanker?
Next time we look at the world map there be a big fucking target where the UK used to be.
Bring back Ronnie!

While on the subject of Septics.
What the fuck goes on with that Judge presiding over the Anna Nicole Smith body custody thing? Sitting there crying his eyes out. Give it 6 months and he’ll have a show, just like Judge Judy.
‘Seidlin Squins’, a court show that you win by making the judge weep!
The sadder your case, the better.
What is it with Yanks and dead, blonde slappers?

8 comments:

Sassygril said...

I am that woman when I sneeze! Only occasionally I have to say, and only when it's a big 'un, but I am that crossed legged sniffing female.

I also have to say that I am totally cock a hoop that son of star wars is back having made reference to the original reagan version in a final year lecture. I was faced by a wall of blank incomprehension. These kids have absolutely no sense of history and I find that incredibly disturbing...i must blog...

LentenStuffe said...

It's "Manifest Destiny", or some such shite like that ... which translates into the world being America's playground. If you don't like it then tough. It's like Kiss-my-ass-inger's "Low Intensity Conflict" being filtered through the dark cranium of Donald Rumsfeld and emerging as the nonsense in Iraq ... Looks good on paper, perhaps.

I see young Prince Hal is Iraq-bound! Will that up recruitment? Hope not!

Loved your "Blonde Slapper" bit. You've got something there ... Speaking of which, did you ever read Joyce Carol Oates' Blonde?

Good Luck today ... I'll be thinking of you. Stringer's back!

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. See? Tena Lady has allowed you to share that with the world.

Lenten.. I am so excited I MAY have to go and get some Tena Lady!

Sassygril said...

Madame Oates rocks...

I guess I have to get used to these Americanisms...

Sleepy said...

Lenten.. Had a wardrobe panic! It's over now. I am wearing the Green, but will be shouting, occasionally, for the White!
I haven't read Oates.

Sassy.. Do you have a copy?
Some Americanisms are ok, the thing is to NEVER give in to their appalling spelling!

Sassygril said...

To my shame, I don't have any of her books, but she is great.

LentenStuffe said...

It only remains for England to trounce France ... and they deserve it ... I had high hopes for the extended Jones clan ... but alas and alack!

Did you witness that lachrimous display in 'The Croker'? Mr Flannery and Mr Hayes weeping like spanked urchins ... After that the only way was up.

Sleepy said...

Lenten... I must admit to being totally proud of the part of me that can claim to be Irish...

If that had happened at Wembley, the same respect wouldn't have been shown...
What a shame.
Go the Irish!!!
Every Man, Woman and Child who stood in The Croker and didn't Boo..
Yer Boy Ya!!

I welled up myself.
I have worn the Green today with total pride, and when asked what right I have...
Great Grandad from Cork.
Great Grandmother from Mullingar.
Another Great Grandmother who was a Knacker!
(Pikey to my English friends!)
I think that's enough!