Saturday, October 06, 2007

Celebrate

On Friday I did the ‘Tame Pharmacist’ a favour and went and helped out in the shop.
I started with the immensely challenging job of counting Prescriptions.
Then adding up how many ‘items’ were on them.
The highlight being seeing ‘scripts written by Dr’s Hatfull, Daily and Ding.
Dr Ding! I ask you?
Then, I was printing labels for a Pharmacist who appeared to have had an Amphetamine based breakfast.
She was Daggers.
As in Dagenham, 2 train stops on from Barking!
I know why Sister Mary Margaret beat Latin in to me now.
I also have the answer to, “When am I EVER going to need this shit?”
Just so I’d know ‘PRN’ on a prescription means ‘as required’.
‘Beating, PRN’, must have been overlooked/skated past on the school prospectus by my Mother.

This evening I went to my good friend Q’s Fortieth Birthday celebration.
(In the pic, for those who don’t know, Q is the brown one. For those of you in London, you would have seen him on posters in the underground for Navy recruitment! He‘s a slut!)

It was also to celebrate him leaving the Navy after 20 odd years.
He is responsible for the resurgence in Navy boxing and taking boxing into some of the most shitty, run down schools in our area.
He WON’T take it to Mayhem because of the way the Head treated me.
Bless him.
Four times I tried to get school involved but the Head would have none of it.
His loss. Wanker.

I’m mashed.
Have been fed E numbers, had a joint.
Been drinking Sliwowica and vodka!

Catch me later….

Shalom.

3 comments:

Schneewittchen said...

Q's a legend.

There's a kind of poetry to your community service to the pharmaceutical industry :)

Sassygril said...

A legend indeed and a jammy fucker. Q at 40 looks identical to Q at 30.

This has to stop.

Sleepy said...

Schnee.. Got a week of pharmaceuting coming up!

Sassy.. He has a picture in his attic!