Monday, October 22, 2007

Cruising Through Monday

I’m definitely going to hell.
Polish Mass has been changed to Wednesday so my mind wandered occasionally today.
I couldn’t stop looking at the damn fine arse of the woman kneeling in front of me!
Eye contact was made during the sign of peace and she sat next to me after communion.
Although, she could have just got the wrong pew on the way back.Her name is Irina and she gave me her number.
I totally, accidentally, cruised Mass!

Then. The Instant Karma.
As punishment, G-d and his Angels of Electronics, prevented my ipod from synching with the computer and downloading the tunes I had bought.
Tunes I wanted to listen to while cooking.
Most frustrating.
A ‘help’ text to Crisp-e soon had it all back doing its thing but too late for a bit of Dinner Preparing Dancing.

I really can’t get my head round “Governor Schwarzenegger”.
It’s the accent I think.
Stood at the press conference saying the greatest problem faced by the fire-fighters was ‘the wint’.
I’d argue the flames aren’t that fecking helpful either.

Housemates..
May I suggest that the problem with University Challenge questions is not their length, it’s you bastards talking over them.
Uni Challenge is one of the few TV programmes I like.
Just shut the fuck up and let me have a go will you?!
Jeez!
Also, whoever keeps putting the EMPTY marmite jar back in the cupboard, I WILL Kill You!
I’m also getting pretty pissed off with being the only person who can work the mop.
How is it I can go away for a week, come back and still mop fucking floors I haven’t even walked on?
It takes the piss.

Good luck to Crisp-e for tomorrow.
He is going to do the same ABA Boxing Tutor course that I did a few months ago.
Get the booze, anti-inflammatory pills and serious painkillers lined up before you leave my friend.
You will thank me tomorrow evening.
I will also suggest texting ahead and having Herself get a bath ready for when you walk in.
Don't even bother with food.
You just need to go 'Withnail'.

6 comments:

Crisp-e said...

Thanks mate. I;m off to bed now to get some rest. God knows I'll need it!

Schneewittchen said...

wow, that must be a REALLY rough school Crisp-e's gone to if they need to send them off for boxing training. (Unlike Mayhem where the kids are all puppies ((or some other kind of dogs)))

I always like to see damn fine arse.....spelt correctly, makes me feel warm and happy (although so do several other things, including a full jar of Marmite)

Where the feck is Sassy? Is she off globe-trotting again? I think we should be told.

Sleepy said...

Crisp-e.. No worries!

Schnee.. Nothing like a damn fine arse!
The Sassy one is on these shores. Uni has started and her department is having a meltdown.
You know what it's like having a loon in the department!

Schneewittchen said...

Do I ever.....

Sassygril said...

I am here! But have problems with laptop and getting signed on to this bluddy page!!

Sleepy said...

Sassy.. New laptop? On the department?
Hehehehe!