Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Them Again

They’re at it again.
My regular ‘Piss Off Sleepy’ merchants.
Yep, The Catholic Church.

The spread of AIDS in Latin America is getting out of hand.
Why?
The Catholic teaching on condoms.
I’ll leave you to imagine the sarcastic slow applause as I say,
‘Oh, Frightfully Well Done!’
How do they think Africa became so infected?
Osmosis?
Not putting your hand over your mouth when you cough?
Stop pretending ‘it’ doesn’t happen.
People fuck other people. Always have, always will. Rules or No Rules. Laws or No Laws. Condoms or no condoms.
I blame St. Augustine.
(Shagged himself silly, saw the light and then ‘banned’ everybody else from doing it. What an Arse.)
I can understand that ‘they’ think it’s a perfect way to wipe ‘us’ out but it’s ‘their’ people who are infected and dying.
I suppose, eventually, they will get their wish.
Once every heterosexual is infected and every foetus that is born doesn’t live to reproduce.
They will have wiped ‘us’ out because WE don’t ‘reproduce’, as we are so often told.
‘They’ do.

Then there is this little gem.
Suspended eh?
What are the chances that this Monsignor Tommaso Stenico is never seen or heard of again?
I’m going with Med/High.
Any offers?

Followed by this.
Ok.. I would have banned it for the title of the talk.
Jeez… ‘Are There Closets In Heaven?’
My gag reflex went into overdrive and I feel slightly embarrassed by them.

1 comment:

Schneewittchen said...

Ah...the Catliks, can't live with 'em, can't eat a whole one.
On the other hand, like you said, someone must be shagging them...